Fuel Mitigation Deadline! Inspections Begin.
Compliance Inspections Begin on June 15th.
- Date: 06/15/2020
- Introduction: Fire Season is Near. Will Your Home Withstand a Wildfire?
- Cut grass to no higher than 3 inches
- Limb up trees to 6 feet off the ground.
- Cut bushes, shrubs and trees so they are separated and don’t create a “fire fuel ladder”.
- Maintain vertical clearance over roadways to 15 feet and 3 feet back on each side.
- Maintain roofs and gutters free of dead leaves and pine needles.
How To Videos are available on the MOFD YouTube Channel.