1280 Moraga Way
Moraga, CA 94556
Human Resources Mission Statement
Human Resources, a division of Administrative Services, supports a workforce of approximately 60 Safety employees and 11 non-safety employees. The Department's primary responsibilities include benefits administration, labor and employee relations, recruitment and selection, and workers' compensation administration.
Human Resources is committed to the mission of providing high-quality, courteous and effective customer service to all active and retired employees, potential new employees and other government agencies.
Human Resources programs and services include:
- Employment recruitment, selection and onboarding
- Employee benefits administration for active and retired employees
- Employee development & training
- Labor law compliance
- Management of the workers' compensation program with the District's TPA (Third-Party Administrator)
- Compensation & classification administration
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The Moraga-Orinda Fire District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.